Nesto: – Solutions for every one
NESTO commenced its operations in 2009 as a BFSI Finishing School which the objective of Providing Industry –ready professionals who can handle challenging responsibilities in the BFSI segment.
We felt the skill-gap divide in candidates who are aspiring to make a Career in BFSI segment and the industry expectations are quiet huge and there is a lacunae that needs to be filled.
Today NESTO has trained more than 5200 students who have aspired for various careers in BFSI arena and ensured topnotch candidates are able to make a foray into this Industry
Product and services:
We offer a wide variety of courses in the retail segment catering to the needs of both job seekers as well as Working professionals.
For Job seekers:
Coaching classes for Banking – Probationary Officer position
TNPSC Group IV and VAO Exams
Coaching classes for C.A; ICWAI; ACS
For Working Professionals:Bankers
Exclusive Batches for JAIIB, CAIIB exams.
Over the last 5 years Nesto has fueled the aspirations of more than 10,000 students and Nesto is backed
by a highly trained and dedicated faculty team, which has been acknowledged as the best by students
and other bankers.
- Unlimited class room teaching with Limited students
- Basics / concepts of each topic covered in detail.
- Vedic and Speed Maths
- Regular Doubt-clearing sessions with personal attention
- Revision classes
- Experienced and dedicated team of faculty members.
The Course Material:
- Comprehensive Study Material Booklets covering all the test areas – Quants, Reasoning, EnglishLanguage, Computers, General Awareness and Marketing Aptitude .
- Previous exam question papers.
- Updated material according to latest IBPS / SBI patterns
- Unlimited online test for clerical and PO exam
- Un Limited Offline test for clerical and PO exam
- Rigorous training for Interviews / Group Discussions after getting calls from banks
NESTO provides exclusive training support for its clientele who are among the Who’s Who in the financial services industry.
1. Capital Market.( security analysis/Financial Risk Management/Financial Modelling/Derivatives).
2. Banking Regulation and Compliance.
3. Finance for Non finance executives.
4.International Banking and Finance
5.Statutory requirements .
please call us for detail about each program and trainer profile.
A partial list of clientele includes:
1) A Large Financial Conglomerate having presence PAN India in Mutual Fund, Insurance, Banking, DP, EPS, Private Equity space having more than 4500 employees with presence in more than 250 locations for whom we are the Preferred Training partner providing a whole suite of training including Induction Program , various sessions on NISM & NCFM modules.
2) A Leading financial services intermediary and one of the Leading stock broking companies having presence in India having more than 15 years of operations.
3) A SEBI registered Category I Merchant Banker who pioneered several innovative practices in Indian Investment banking space.
4) A holding company for one of India’s leading diversified financial services groups, that offers diversified financial services like Loans to Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)’s, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Health insurance & Asset Management.
5) One of India’s premier “Investment Services” Company, with more than 50 years of operations in Indian Market.
6) India’s largest e-Insurance service provider who has been Licensed by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), for whom we offer collection services
Why Nesto is preferred choice for students and Bankers?
- Unlimited classes for all courses. (i.e. the classes till you clear your exam).
- Updated study material and past question papers.
- Unlimited customized online and offline test.
- Very High success rates in all programs
- Experienced and highly qualified faculties. Continuous guidance on carrier in Banking and Financial services
- Continuous guidance on carrier in Banking and Financial services.
- Regular update on Banking industry and Jobs available.
- Guest lectures from Industry experts.
- Placement assistance in private Banks and financial services industry.
- Internships in leading Banks and Financial services.