- CONTACT : 988 456 5013 ,044 - 42178028 - Registered Office: - NESTO Group of Companies - No: 34/27, Baba Foundation, - 1st Floor,... More →
JOBS IN RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Grade B officer in RBI
In every country there is one organization which works as the central bank. The function of the central bank of a country is to control and monitor the banking and financial system of the country. In India, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the Central Bank.
The RBI was established in 1935. It was nationalised in 1949. The RBI plays role of regulator of the banking system in India. The Banking Regulation Act 1949 and the RBI Act 1953 has given the RBI the power to regulate the banking system.Read more..
I have Learnt Banking from Nesto, starting from basics of Banking to Wealth Management .
Nesto faculty have vast experience in Banking and Financial services sectors.
Nesto faculties have guided me every moment of my growth and I found one of the best institute who is committed to individual growth.
You can reach me through- firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more success stories:
JAIIB & CAIIB- Announcements
Following Students Has Cleared JAIIB Principles Of Banking Click Here
- CAIIB CLASS SCHEDULE FOR 28 and 29th NOVEMBER 2015
- JAIIB/CAIIB NEW BATCH STARTS FROM 13th DEC 2015 FOR MAY 2016 EXAM
- This is going to Sunday exclusive batch and please check with our office for further details.
- The revised case study for CAIIB is available from Aug 25th 2015.
- he additional question papers for economics is available in this week. Please contact office for the same or contact Hari.