Bank Entrance ExamThe Most recent exams for you
- Bank of Maharashtra a leading public sector bank has announced recruitment of probationary officers (PO) for the year 2016-17.The bank with head office in pune is operational for the past 80 years and is present in 29 states with 1896 branches.Read More
- IBPS announced exam dates to conduct exams for filling 19783 Plus Vacancies in Govt Banks for Clerk positions. All Graduates are eligible to apply and maximum age limit is 30 years and relaxation of 5 years for SC /ST candidatesRead More
- State Bank of India Announced a Recruitment for the Post of Junior Assistants. The Total No of Vacancies: 17000 Age Limit: 20 - 28 Years. Salary Level: 20000 Rs Plus. For details, Please contact Nesto office. Ph: 044-42178028Read More
- SBI Recruitment 2016 Notification for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India State Bank […]Read More
NESTO commenced its operations in 2009 as a BFSI Finishing School which the objective of Providing Industry –ready professionals who can handle challenging responsibilities in the BFSI segment.
We felt the skill-gap divide in candidates who are aspiring to make a Career in BFSI segment and the industry expectations are quiet huge and there is a lacunae that needs to be filled.
Today NESTO has trained more than 5200 students who have aspired for various careers in BFSI arena and ensured topnotch candidates are able to make a foray into this Industry
- Unlimited classes for all courses. (i.e. the classes till you clear your exam).
- Updated study material and past question papers.
- Unlimited customized online and offline test.
- Very High success rates in all programs
- Experienced and highly qualified faculties. Continuous guidance on carrier in Banking and Financial services
- Continuous guidance on carrier in Banking and Financial services.
- Regular update on Banking industry and Jobs available.
- Guest lectures from Industry experts.
- Placement assistance in private Banks and financial services industry.
- Internships in leading Banks and Financial services.
I am Sunder , currently working as Branch Manager in Kotk Mahindra Bank. Nesto institute of finance is instrumental in enhancing the knowledge from the day one of my banking career.
I was confused, after my graduation to choose the right Banking institute to join. Once I have visited Nesto, I really understand, how they are different from other institute.
Nesto is only institute will give test and practice additional material as per the students need. They understands each students and deliver accordingly.
As a Senior manager in Leading MNC Bank, I strongly recommend, one should visit Nesto before taking any decision on joing any Banking course in chennai.
After deciding to pursue my career in banking industry, the first institute which come to my mind to join was NESTO, after having a lot about it from our family friend who get placed in SBI. The classroom trainings were very useful to get used to various concepts of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and Computer Knowledge. Regular tests on Sundays helped to gain speed and accuracy. Especially test series which was conducted about 60 days before IBPS exams. Apart from classroom sessions, additional 2 hours effort in the evenings helped me to score well. THANK YOU NESTO.
I had completed engineering. So, long back I was not much aware of banking. Suddenly I decided to join myself in banking industry. First I search for some coaching institutes. One of my friend referred this institute. Then I joined here. The coaching given by our trainers was very much useful for me to increase my knowledge in banking as well as in analytical section. The daily tests increased my speed. I hearty thankful to everyone who encouraged me especially Venkat Sir, Hari Sir and Ajay Sir. I thank to this institute which helps me to build up my carrier in banking.
I now placed in Oriental Bank of Commerce as PO. I got coaching from Nesto Institute in T.Nagar. I prepared for Bank exams for past 6 months and got clerical post in Repco Bank before 2 months. The staffs in the institute guided me in preparing for examinations and also for interview. There are flexible timings for our preparation. They not only taught me but also encouraged me is all aspects. I really proud to be student of Nesto. Hard work Teacher’s help and encouragement now brought my life to success. Before PO exam, they had given one month effective test that was very useful. All are friendly and explained all doubts. I am very thankful to everyone in Nesto.
I wrote the test only. The question paper they gave helped improve my ability in exams due to the practice sets, I improved a lot. The interview training they gave also helped me to face the interview.
Am writing this with a great pleasure that i have cleared my clerical exams. Honestly telling this would not be possible with my long time desire. Suddenly i selected for this and came to know about nesto. I came here with zero knowledge about finance and banking. My faculties only helped a lot in molding me this way. I thank Harish sir, Venkat sir, Ajaj sir, Rajan sir, who all made it possible for me to achieve this. I would always like to keep in touch & with this institute, which helped a lot to step into my career growth